Blue Heron Bio has developed a proprietary algorithm for protein expression optimization. Based on codon usage and comprehensive knowledge of optimal RNA structure for protein translation, Blue Heron can confidently deliver results in the desired organism.
- Reliable – a proven algorithm: successfully used by many researchers ( Survey Result ).
- Flexible – exclude unwanted restriction sites and special sequences, use a customer’s codon table, add flanking sequences.
- Free – no charge for registered users
- Easy to use
- Login, or create a new account
- Submit a protein sequence (when starting with a DNA sequence, please use our translation tool for conversion)
- Select your model organism or your own codon table
- Check any restriction sites to be avoided (optional)
- Enter any special sequences to be avoided (optional)
- Add flanking sequences (optional)
- An optimized sequence will be emailed and posted on your secure account
Protocol: LGR4 and LGR6 proteins’ coding sequences were optimized using Blue Heron’s proprietary algorithm. Wild type and optimized sequences were cloned separately in pCMV-Entry vector. Each DNA was transiently transfected to HEK293T cells and incubated for 72 hrs. Proteins were purified using anti-DDK affinitive column and run on SDS PAGE, then stained with Coomassie Blue.
"Thank you ALL...I got great protein expression..."
Blue Heron Gene Synthesis cited in hundreds of publications. Click here